Mate, Mate.

Lost two games successively in chess today to a friend. It sucks to be a loser in Chess. I need to practice this game.


I want to play this game called "Go" sometime. Its reputed to be the toughest board game in the world.

Nothing eventful today. Spent a good part of the later half of the day filing expense reports. I wonder where all my finances are getting siphoned. Definitely its time to pull up my pants and get myself organized spatially, temporally and financially. Have set up my alarm at 7:00 A.M tomorrow. Lets see.
Malaysia/Singapore trip plans are going on well. We have decided to shoot our travelogue like a movie. Need to work on a flimsy script :)

Reading a book called "The Glass Palace" by Amitav Ghosh.

Going to Coimbatore tomorrow. I hate this night travel on a bus. It simply sucks. Cant catch a wink when i travel in a bus.

My language is sounding like Holden Caulfield's.


0 comments: