So life goes on..

Just wanted to put a quick word on my blog. You know i am very busy and all that.


So i realized that i mentioned two movies in my last blog, Seven years in Tibet and Issiz Adam. Well Seven years in Tibet was a beautiful movie. It reinforced my plan to go to the himalayas again. And as for Issiz Adam, Oh god, it wasn't the right movie to watch at that time. I didnt know that Issiz Adam meant Alone in Turkish. The only good part was however, that it introduced Milis Birkhan to my Hot Women list. This actress was hot and her acting was sweet, theatrical in a way. I was left frantically googling for other turkish actresses after this movie.

Kummi came to my house last weekend. Very interesting developments in his life.

Then I watched a travel documentary "Himalayas with Michael Palin". Very engaging and educating documentary. The splendor of himalayas truly casts a spell, enough to make someone hypnotic and start planning for a himalayan trip :)

Hmm so nothing else to brag about. Have to be more blogworthy from next month onwards. Hopefully will bring this blog out of its self imposed isolation by blogging on the malaysia trip.

0 comments: