WW34: Highlights and lowlights.

Hmmm..


To begin with, nothing earth shattering happened.

So the weekend was spent at Trichy/Coimbatore. Enjoyed the hospitability of Gopal. I wanted to go to Tanjore but that didnt materialize. Attended Jeffrey's wedding at Trichy. Got him a creative 2.1 speaker. Hopefully it works. Iam skeptical because i saw chinese language written all over the box.

Then i met Mahesh and Allvin after a really long time. Bai was also there. I haven't spoken to Mahesh for like 1.5 years for a reason that i dont know. But a hug just dispelled the tension.

Then reached Coimbatore on Sunday. Onam was well spent with my family and relatives. I have definitely gained a kilo or two.

Played cricket with my team mates today for the olympics match in our group. The only thing that i was catching consistenly was my breath. I should really get into a shape. I gave 11 runs in an over. Somehow bowling never works for me during a match. I bowl perfectly on the nets, but during the match iam reduced to a Sreesanth minus the antics.

Reading fight club. Awesome book i say.. Iam Joe's enlarged sense of rejection. WTF does that mean? Maybe thats why its awesome

0 comments: